Forced-air furnace NP fired with solid fuels characterizes with very high efficiency, giving 100% clean heat. It is intended for heating of industrial rooms e.g. workshops, large halls.
Forced-air furnace NP is an equipment used for heating of ambient air using thermal energy generated during combustion of solid fuels. Heat transfer occurs during transfer of air through surfaces of heat exchanger, flow of air generated by the fan, without assistance of intermediate fluid.
Combustion products after the heat exchanger are lead out though the chimney.
Forced-air furnace NP is made of boiler steel, has axial fan ensuring low emission of noise and large flow of air and is equipped with flange where metal chimney can be assembled in a safe way to remove combustion products to the outside.
Advantages of forced air furnace NP:
- high effectiveness
- 100% clean heat
- durable and safe powder-painted cover prevents corrosion
- cheap fuel - wood wastes or other solid fuel can be used
- temperature in room can fall below 0 °C, there are no problems with freezing of the agent, it does not require supervision in case of longer non-use period
- air circulation caused by operation of the fan prevents accumulation of hot air under the roof
- equipment does not heat the buildings but only air located inside
- very low operation costs
- it is not necessary to install complicated heat distribution system
- high efficiency and power
- possibility to use solid fuels (dry wood)
|2 years warranty for tightness
of heat exchanger, 2 years for the remaining
components and efficient operation of boiler;
|adjustment of fan distributing
air, combustion process is
|Heat exchanger made of certified high-grade steel;|
|components made of heat-resistant
cast iron of high durability;
|large furnace chamber;|
|Specification / boiler type||Unit||NP 35||NP 70
|Optimum thermal efficiency||%||~77,5||~76,3|
| Diameter of chimney
| Flue gases - rinsing
|Heating surface or covers||m2||3,2||5,9|