ECOFLOW ENERGY PLUS
QUALITY OF EXECUTION
ECOFLOW ENERGY and ECOFLOW ENERGY PLUS pump is made from a cast, coated by cataphoresis process, and chromium-nickel steel. Use of the above-men- tioned materials ensures unique strength. ECOFLOW ENERGY pump in standard equipment is delivered with EPP insulation, gaskets and plug.
Standard pumps consumed from 10 to 20% of electrical energy in average house- holds. Use of the efficient ECOFLOW ENERGY and ECOFLOW ENERGY PLUS pumps allows reducing energy consumption to approx. 80% in comparison to the conventional circulating pumps.
Using One Touch function you can select seven power curves: two curves, operating on the proportional pressure basis, two curves for constant pressure control, three curves with constant velocity characteristics. Night mode allows further reduction of energy consumption. LED display shows actual power consumption, selected cha- racteristic curve and reduction during the night. Moreover, the ECOFLOW ENERGY PLUS pump can change the delivery head from 4 to 6 metres.
Energy-saving ECOFLOW ENERGY and ECOFLOW ENERGY PLUS pumps are intended to support the flow of hot water flow in the central heating systems. They are also adapted to use with a solar system.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ECOFLOW ENERGY PLUS PUMPS
- the highest efficiency due to the EC permanent magnet drive motors
- min. power from 3W
- menu navigation by the One Touch function
- adjustment modes: constant rotational speed, variable pressure difference, constant pressure control
- blocking preventing function
- “back compatible” pump connector
- night reduction
- integrated motor protection
- adjustable range of pump power (4, 5 or 6 m)
- high safety during start-up
- the pump meets the BAFA requirements